Information we collect
- When you visit our website, we may collect information such as your IP address, browser type, and other information related to your visit.
- When you register on our website or fill out a form, we may collect your name, email address, phone number, and other relevant information.
- When you use our services to buy, sell, or rent property, we may collect additional information such as your address, financial information, and other details related to the transaction.
Use of Information
- We use the information we collect to provide you with the best possible service and improve our website and services.
- We may use your information to contact you regarding your inquiry, request, or transaction.
- We may use your information to send you newsletters, promotional offers, or other marketing materials related to our services.
- We may share your information with our partners, service providers, or affiliates to provide you with the services you requested.
Protection of Information
- We take appropriate measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, or alteration.
- We use SSL encryption technology to protect your information during transmission.
- We limit access to your information to authorized personnel only.
- We regularly review and update our security policies and procedures to ensure the safety of your information.
- You have the right to access, modify, or delete your personal information at any time.
- You have the right to unsubscribe from our newsletters or marketing materials at any time.
- You have the right to file a complaint if you believe your rights have been violated.
- We will post the updated policy on our website and notify you via email if you provided us with your contact information.